Home
Hey People!
First Post! First Post! *Fist Pump*

So, I guess you noticed that I named this blog "Livin' the Thai Life."
Thank you to Aletha Arkley for the AH-mazing suggestion. You're  a genius.

Thank you to Missy and Mom for inspiring me to start this blog. I hope it lives up to your expectations! :)

Let me tell you a little about where I live. It is a village called Non Sung. It is about 45 minutes drive to the big city of Korat. The first thing you see is a rice field when you turn into our driveway. It is totally in the boonies and I love it. The sunsets and sunrises are incredible and you can see shooting stars any night of the week. There is only one good restaurant around here, but it is SOOO good.  I feel like I know my neighbors here better (after living here only one year) than I knew the ones I lived next to for seven years in the city.


Welcome to my world. :)

Please comment and tell me more about what posts you would like to see in the future! Would you like to hear more about everyday life? Ministry? Would you like to see videos and vlogs? Let me know.

Love you guys!
Marg